Syracuse, NY– Featuring a contemporary design, the quiet, energy-efficient Wine Guardian Through-the-Wall system. engineered to accommodate residential wine cellars, restaurant and hotel wine storage and wine retail locations, the Wine Guardian Through-the-Wall system includes an electronic thermostat and humidistat to monitor cellar temperature and humidity. To enhance design appeal, the system features streamlined airflow louvers and a black and stainless steel faceplate incorporating the digital display. Wine Guardian wine cellar cooling units are manufactured with corrosion-resistant, commercial-grade components and are certified to Underwriters Laboratories standards.
The Wine Guardian Through-the-Wall wine cellar cooling unit also features:
- An internal condensate evaporation system for effective moisture removal
- Drain overflow connection for cellars with high humidity
- High-pressure limit safety switches that protect major components from high refrigerant pressure conditions
- Auto fan control that allows users to customize the frequency of the fan cycle to equalize temperature
- Switchable power cord connection that can be mounted on either the front or back of the unit, allowing for installation location flexibility
- Supply air adjustability to help achieve optimal cellar air circulation
- Environmentally friendly R-134a refrigerant
- A 15-month parts warranty and six-month service warranty
The Wine Guardian Through-the-Wall cooling system is available in two capacities to handle various cellar sizes and applications. The compact system, weighing only 65 pounds and effective for up to 1500 cubic feet, measures approximately 16 inches high by 14 inches wide by 25 inches deep, making it a direct replacement unit for most other manufacturers’ through-the-wall models. The system can easily be mounted flush with the cellar wall or racking, and includes Wine Guardian’s new EasyMount™ one-piece wall sleeve and support frame.
Optional features include:
- Remote monitoring and sensing — with alarm capabilities to help maintain an optimal environment for valuable wine collections
- Hot air discharge duct adapter — easy-to-install accessory exhausts hot air away from system’s condenser
- Free-standing humidifier — a remote-mounted humidifier for added moisture in the wine cellar. Includes a removable drip pad for easy maintenance, a built-in fan to optimize air circulation and convenient connection to the Through-the-Wall system
- Five-year extended compressor warranty