Environmental Process Control Systems
Air Innovations specializes in the design and development of self-contained and remote packaged cooling systems for the precise control of temperature, humidity, and filtration. Our core strength is our ability to understand technical environmental requirements, constraints, and goals, and then to transform those elements into a packaged process environmental control system for you.
Our Core Environmental Control Capabilities:
Control environments from 0°F to 100°F (-18°C and 38°C) with tolerances as precise as ±0.01°C
Humidity and Dew Point Control:
Control tolerances to ±0.5% RH; Desiccant to 95% RH
HEPA, ULPA, molecular
Learn how we can help in your design by submitting a Project Inquiry.
Our engineering process includes HVAC systems design, building prototypes, testing and manufacturing. These manufacturing capabilities range from small scale to mass production.
Additional Environmental Control Capabilities:
- Typical (DX) or specialty refrigerants
- Water-cooled environmental control units
- Thermoelectric environmental control technology
- Explosion Proof Systems
- Ruggedized / Military-grade HVAC Systems
- From large to small/constrained environmental control systems
- Stationary or mobile environments
- Humidification and dehumidification, ultrasonic or steam humidification
Read more detailed information on our expertise and capabilities at the links below. To see what we have done in a specific industry, see our Industries section. Or browse our Case Studies.