AdvancAir® custom environmental control units for cleanrooms put greater capacity and enhanced performance in a smaller footprint. AdvancAir units are built to your exact specification in a variety of system configurations.
Our engineering staff will work with you one-on-one to create a full-sized prototype. You can then inspect and test the solution under contract load conditions simulated in our environmental test chambers. Small scale or full-run production capabilities are available.
Units are assembled for installation either vertically or horizontally, on the floor inside or exterior to the cleanroom, on a mezzanine or suspended from building structurals.
- Temperature control as tight as plus or minus 0.02ºC
- Humidification control capable to plus or minus 0.5% RH
- Sophisticated process and static pressure controls
- Chilled water or DX-based systems
- Computer managed system-wide control for total environmental process, capable of integration into facility control system
- Vertical or horizontal configurations
- Meet Semi S2-93 and S8-05 standards
- Non out-gassing construction available
Examples of AdvancAir applications installed around the world
- Semiconductor (lithography, CMP, wafer processing)
- Aerospace (satellite and space craft development)
- Compact disc production
- Ultra-clean assembly and metrology operations
Download AdvancAir datasheet
Interested in a solution with greater versatility? Visit our HEPAir Cleanroom HVAC page.
Looking for a solution for a smaller cleanroom? Visit our ArrayAir Cleanroom HVAC page.
Learn more about Cleanroom Technology:
Download our Cleanroom whitepaper