Air Innovations’ Sterile Storage Cabinet the SSC 4500 is the portable storage solution for your sterilized equipment. Units are designed for temperature and humidity control to simulate clean room conditions without the need to design a new clean room. Sterile Storage Cabinets can be used in variety of commercial applications ranging from hospitals to dentistry, and other private practices. Unique temperature and humidity control maintains temperature 66°F to 72°F and humidity 20% to 60% RH. On-board custom control system provides easy operation utilizing a digital display for monitoring temperature, humidity and status.
Sterile Storage Cabinet Features:
- Easily cleanable hospital grade 304 stainless steel construction
- Meets IEC 60601-1 Medical Standard for Power Supplies
- Exceeds requirements of VA Directive 1116(2);
—CSA (Canadian Standards Association) Z314.15-10;
—ANSI/ASHRAE/ASHE Standard 170-2017
- HEPA Filtration designed to exceed ISO 7 Cleanliness
- Unit mounted on casters for easy relocation as needed
- Capability to interface with VA network environmental monitoring system such as FreshLoc or TempTrak type systems
- 120V hospital grade 10ft long plug-in-chord
- Steam humidification utilizing standard demineralized water.
Leasing Options Available
From Our Customers:
“Thank you so much. I really like the cabinets and they have helped us get into compliance.” Government Customer, “K.E.”