|Sales/Applications Engineer||Syracuse, NY||Exemptemail@example.com|
Air Innovations always accepts employment applications and resumes from individuals seeking to join our talented team. We are a successful, growing company that offers an excellent work environment and competitive employee benefits package. For information on current openings you can review our posted jobs or contact our human resources department. Most of our career opportunities are jobs in CNY (Central New York).
To apply for openings, employment applications are available from our receptionist at our front desk or you also can submit a resume with cover letter to:
7000 Performance Drive
North Syracuse, NY 13212
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about us, review our company history and recent articles detailing our successes, products and services. Our products cover many industries and applications including aerospace & military, homeland security, life sciences & pharmaceutical, semiconductors, observation wheels and more. Our Micro Environments product line are personal desk console management systems that provide heating, cooling, leg-lift functions and more for the user.
Syracuse is located in Central New York, at the crossroads of Interstates 81 and 90. A vibrant community rich in history and culture, Syracuse offers a unique lifestyle for people of all ages. From shopping and dining to sports and outdoor recreation, Syracuse is home to or nearby endless opportunities for fun and entertainment.
The region is also home to 35 colleges and universities, several university-based research centers of excellence, a broad range of businesses in the manufacturing, professional services, knowledge and creative sectors.
One of the most appealing aspects of life in Syracuse is the affordability. There are exciting neighborhoods and moderately priced housing options featuring short commutes and close proximity to an abundance of lakes, rivers, mountains and streams for four-season recreational opportunities.
- Nearby Finger Lakes is the second largest wine producing region in the country
- Adirondack Park, the nation’s largest publically protected area has more land to explore than Yosemite and Yellowstone combined, is just a short drive away
- CNY’s historic villages and towns are a combination of small town charm, new urban chic, rustic rural retreats and room to breathe
- From skiing to swimming, CNY boasts a year-round outdoor life
- Syracuse is just a short day’s drive from many major cities including New York, Boston, Philadelphia and Toronto