HEPAir – Cleanroom HVAC
HEPAir® cleanroom HVAC units, which are available in horizontal modules, are the perfect solution for stable control of temperature, humidity, pressure and cleanliness. HEPAir integrated modular environmental control systems can be used in cleanrooms as well as in industrial and commercial applications such as computer rooms, laboratories, hospitals, facility additions, mini-environments, and process isolators.
HEPAir cooling units combine cleanroom air conditioning and HEPA fan/filter technology and do all the things you would expect from a larger, more complex system.
HEPAir Cleanroom HVAC systems features and capabilities:
- Operate independently of large, central systems
- Can control positive and negative pressure
- Are ideal where point-of-use control is required
- Available with many factory-installed options such as close temperature tolerances, alarms and controls
- Designed to match to most existing fan/filter units
- Available in 115,208-230V, 60 Hz; 220-240V, 50Hz
- Designed for once-through or recirculating applications
- Designed to allow field connections from multiple sides
- A “do-it-yourself” solution for when the cost of outside consultants and contractors is prohibitive
- The ability to easily relocate or modify the space at a later date
Download HEPAir datasheet