Desk Console Management System (Micro Environments)
Each Micro Environments console is a personal desktop climate control system that is attached to a work surface, combining environmental control, lighting control and lift functions inside a single unit. Micro Environments consoles were developed as a replacement fan and electronics unit or “Personal Environment” after the original provider discontinued the product.
ME100 and ME100N Desk Console Management Systems:
Micro Environments consoles provide heating or cooling airflow via adjustable louvers, which allow the user to direct the airflow in their personal control room desktop or dispatch room furniture. These environmental control consoles create personal environments for each user and are available in two models: a self-contained, one-piece design and a design with ducted supply air.
|Self-Contained (Model ME100*)||Ducted (Model ME100N*)|
Installed from the top of the desk
Installed from the bottom of the desk
- Color touch screen control
- Forced air heating – variable output to 350W
- Integrated Linak leg lifts
- Storage of 1 to 99 unique user profiles
- Variable speed cooling fan from 0 to 1500 fpm
- Integrated motion sensor that shuts down fan, heater and task lighting after ten (10) minutes of inactivity
ME200 – Cost-Conscious Desk Console Management System
ME200 is the latest model and is a cost-conscious addition to the our other Desk Console Management Systems line of Micro Environments, ME100 and ME100N.The ME200 is a complete desktop management control system, including a color touch screen for environmental control (heating and cooling airflow), lighting control and integrated desk-leg lift control functions. The user is able to control these features with the non-fixed controller, which can be positioned anywhere above or below the desk.
ME200 Desktop Console Climate Control System Features:
- Adjustable louvers allow air to be directed at the user
- Forced air heating – variable output
- Non-fixed controller for user placement convenience
- Variable speed cooling fan
- Integrated Linak leg lift control
- Task light dimming
- Optional motion sensor that shuts down fan, heater and task lighting after ten (10) minutes of inactivity
*ME100 Patent No. includes US# D753,609 and Canada 161095. ME100N Patent No. includes US# D751,996 and Canada 161091.