The MyZone® personal desk environment (model ME200) is a desk console management system that attaches to a personal work surface and combines environmental control, lighting control, and lift functions inside a single unit.
The MyZone desk console management control system includes a color touch screen for environmental control (heating and cooling airflow), lighting control, and integrated desk-leg lift control functions. Users can control these features with the non-fixed controller, which can be positioned anywhere above or below the desk. The unit itself can be mounted horizontally or vertically under the desk.
Standard MyZone System Features:
- Variable Heating and Cooling with adjustable louvers that allow air to be directed at the user
- Non-fixed controller for user placement convenience
- Integrated leg lift control for sit/stand desk
- Presets for up to 15 users
- Task light dimming
- Adjustable clock and calendar
- Adjustable white noise generator
- Lowest power consumption in the industry – half the power draw of all similar systems
- Automatic motion sensor that puts system into sleep mode after ten (10) minutes of inactivity – additional power savings
Download the MyZone Systems Datasheet
Optional HEPA Filtration
MyZone systems can be installed with an optional HEPA filter provide better air quality and greater protection against infectious diseases. Read our study on the effectiveness of the MyZone system’s HEPA filter.
Download our desktop console management system whitepaper:
*ME200 US Patent No. D786096.
Interested in learning more about our personal desk environments? Read our case study on how we helped West Bend Mutual provide its employees with customizable personal climate control and comfort at their desks. We also have cast studies available covering the pharmaceutical industry, the semiconductor industry, and the healthcare industry. These case studies can be found here.