Clean Room Air Conditioning (Cleanroom Systems)
Air Innovations features an entire division dedicated to the design and manufacture of unitary and custom HVAC systems for cleanrooms and critical environments. In fact, our products are the only fully integrated modular environmental systems specifically created for the cleanroom industry. And – as with all Air Innovations environmental control systems – our clean room air conditioning systems can be tailored to your exact specifications in size, features and functionality. Contact us today.
Our Clean Room Air Conditioning Systems Accomplish the Following:
- Eliminate open drive or belt-driven parts that could other otherwise produce particles and contaminate the air stream
- Ensure the use of non-out-gassing sealants
- Incorporate high static blowers to overcome HEPA filter losses
- Create smaller footprints to save valuable floor space
- Provide the ability to dehumidify environment
- Precisely control temperature and humidity
If you have a clean room project that requires environmental control, fill out the form below with your design characteristics and contact us today!
Design Characteristics Form
Why We’re the Cleanroom Experts:
Cleanroom Systems, is a division of Air Innovations with over 25 years of experience designing, testing and manufacturing environmental process control systems for a wide variety of applications. Equipment is produced in a 40,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility in Syracuse, New York.
We maintain a dedicated R&D department to test and validate our engineered solutions. Our multi-disciplined engineering team has experience in designing electrical controls, refrigeration, piping, airflow, filtration, cabinetry and enclosures. Our products are certified to the safety and performance standards of ETL, UL, CSA, CE, ANSI, SEMI or MIL-STD.